To replace the default Systeme “S” favicon with your branding favicon, follow these simple steps:
- First, you need to generate the image to be used with a favicon. The ideal size is image with a dimensions of 32×32 pixels
- Go to https://favicon.io/favicon-converter/ and upload your brand or product/service logo in order to generate the favicon.
3. Once done, click on the Download button to save the generated favicon zip file to your local drive. (note: the generated icon consists of multiple favicon images in different resolutions. You just need the 32×32 pixels favicon and can safely ignore the rest)
4. Now, we are going to insert the favicon to the pages. Log into your Systeme IO member area, go to your profile image. From the dropdown, click on the Settings
5. Click on Custom domains. In the right panel, select the domain or subdomain of your choice that you want to insert the favicon. There is an option called Favicon. Click Choose File and upload the 32×32 favicon you have generated earlier.
6. If you refresh your pages, you should now see the favicon showing up.